Move Daily

***Please visit my new website for the most recent blog posts for your health and wellness!***

Thursday 24 July 2014

Mango Chicken Cabbage Salad!

Mango Chicken Cabbage Salad

It was 4:30pm and I was in a panic because I didn't have a plan for dinner tonight! Looking in the fridge, I saw cabbage, mango, and defrosted chicken. I googled those three ingredients and a few good looking dishes popped up. I took the base for one, the dressing for another, added my own tweaks...and we had dinner!


Ingredients:
2 cubed and cooked chicken breasts - salt/pepper
1 small cabbage shredded
1 pepper diced
1 mango diced
1/2 English cucumber diced
2 green onions finely chopped
1 handful cilantro chopped
8 mint leaves chopped

Place all of the vegetables in a large bowl

Dressing:
1 tbsp Sriracha
1 tsp maple syrup or honey
1 tbsp grated ginger
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp sesame oil
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
Blend in bullet until blended.

Toss dressing with vegetables and top with cooked chicken.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers