Move Daily

***Please visit my new website for the most recent blog posts for your health and wellness!***

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Healthy Chocolate Topped Coconut Mounds!

I'm a little obsessed with all things COCONUT right now! How about you?  I enjoy sprinkling it in my oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and power protein balls and bars. I loved this simple recipe because I had all of the ingredients right there in my cupboard, so whipping up a batch when you feel like a clean treat, is easy breezy. 

Coconut Mounds

Here is the easy recipe:

1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1 tbsp honey
1/2 tbsp water
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp coconut oil

Directions:
Mix together and freeze on waxed paper covered tray. Wow, that was difficult. Once frozen, dip the tops in a combinations of 1/4 cup melted coconut oil, 1 tbsp cocoa powder and 1 tsp maple syrup. Put back in freezer to harden and store there. Now...practice moderation :)

#movedaily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers